Monday, January 16, 2023

Digital Storytelling

     Hi everyone, today I'am going to talk about the process of preapearing our digital storytelling project.This was a group work.We made a group consisting of three person.First of all I want to mention about what is a digital storytelling. Digital storytelling is the art of combining storytelling with with some mixture of digital graphics, text, recorded audio narration, video and music to communicate information about a specific theme or topic.We create a whatsapp group in the first place and decided the type of digital story.We are all have the same ideas and we agreed that we were going to make a public service announcement.We talked about the group that what can we do, we agreed on what we should choose as the subject.There should have been a current issue that also concerns Turkey.Hence, exam anxiety would be suitable as the PSA topic. What information do we want o viewer to know ? We talked details such as introduction, and course of events in the video and audio, we made research o the internet and so on.In the first part of the study, the process went like this.Then we chose the part of our video that we will vocalize and then everyone recorded the piece that they would sound recording.As the final stage, we prepared the video and combined the sounds and we finished our assignment at this point.With this kind of projects we learned to work collectively and also learned help each other where needed an assisment.Personally,I have to admit that it is pretty entertaining, productive and informative.I am not sure if I would make my students do something like this but again it was a good experience for me.

    I hope you're enjoyed whle you are reading.That is all I have for today.See you in my next one byee for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment