Friday, January 13, 2023

CREATING AN ONLINE MOVIE POSTER

    Hi everyone it is me again, I hope you are doing well.Today let's talk about the process prepearing a movie poster.We were expexted to prepeare a poster of a book we were read before.The movie of the book we read is being filmed and we are responsible for the advertisement poster of the movie.For this assignment I used canva.Actually the app is pretty basic and useful.I made the movie  poster without any difficulty,but I had to change it a few times because it was not what I wanted.I personally think that it is pretty funny to making a movie poster. I chose the cast as I wanted.It was very comfortable as we worked individually on this assignment and I was free to do what I want.As said before friends, I prefer to work individually, even though group assignments are an environment where you can consult what you do not know, you cannot do everythink according to your own pleasure.Anyways,I can use the canva app for my students in the future or I can ask them to design anything too.I have not used the app before so I can say that it was a nice experience for me.From now on I will use canva when I needed.

    Thank you all,I guess that is all I am going to share today.See you in my next one, byee for now

No comments:

Post a Comment